March 25, 2008

Mack is a grandchild, too!

This easter my inlaws held their annual easter egg hunt for the kiddos. It's always a very pleasant activity, watching the kids run around with wide eyes and smiles adorning their faces. While the children were seeking their eggs, Mack ran around the yard, encircled with the euphoria of the hunt. Upon discovery of an egg, Mack decided that he too would be a part of the fun. Without delay Mack opened his jaws and in went the egg. With his tail wagging at a high rate of speed, his sense of delight was evident. Almost immediatly the egg was pryed out of his mouth by his mother. I related this story to my mom who responded with: "He's a grandchild too, isn't he? He wanted some eggs, too!" I think next year we will find some doggie eggs for Mack. Yes mom, he is a grandchild indeed.

-K-

1 comment:

Christi said...

Well, maybe more like a grand dog. I don't know if I would put my kids in the same category as mutt.
;-}